You can donate practically any school supplies that are in good condition and re-usable. Here is a small list to help you start.
1) School Textbooks in good condition
2) School bags - Make sure the bags are not torn and their zippers work.
3) Files, folders, pens, pencils, erasers, markers, scales - all in absolutely good and working condition.
4) Pencil pouches or case - again those which are still in good condition.
5) Shoes - make sure they are clean and polished.
6) Water Bottles - reusable or new
8) Water colors, paint boxes
10) Tiffin boxes
11) Games and toys
12) Story books