(Please click on the excerpts below to read the entire letter)
1) "Come every new academic year, we are hard pressed for books, bags, pencils, school stationary for our children. As we are running a FREE SCHOOL for the deprived children of quarries, slums and villages, we do not have sufficient funds to meet the needs of our children. It was a great blessing that the team of Bags, Books and Blessings came forward to support our children" Father V.B Gerard, Principal, Divine Mercy School
2) "The items donated are truly a blessing for these students who come from poor socio-economic conditions." Principal, Henk Bruna Swamy Vivekananda Round Table School.
3) "The donations were indeed very useful for Parikrma. Each child got a bag, water bottle, lunch box and shoes. The stationary will be used by the students in their art classes" Vijayalakshmi M, Head of School, Parikrma Center for Learning,
4) "Thanks to Bags, Books & Blessings for creating an opportunity to collect books, bags, water bottles, slates to the kids of Sukrupa. The books have been sorted and distributed and the bags, slates and water bottles have been distributed. We once again thank you for the continued support to the children at Sukrupa" Sathiaseelan M, Chief Mentor, Sukrupa.
5) "The school supplies were shared among all our 4 junior school students across our 4 centers which are of great help for them", Vijayalakshmi M, Head of School, Parikrma.
VIDEO TESTIMONIALS FROM SCHOOL STAFF
Featured by Doordarshan, India’s Central Government founded public service broadcaster on their Independence Day special program on Stree Shakti (Women’s Empowerment).
Featured by NDTV on their show "Inspiring Young India"
Mrs. Vijayalakshmi, Principal Parikrma Center for Learning, Sahakara Nagar
Did we make a difference? Yes..we did.
Mrs. Sabina, Primary Caretaker, Angels Orphanage
Mrs. Divya, Teacher
Parikrma Center for Learning, Sahakara Nagar